- Frame:Sensor Carbon 29" Frame, 130mm Travel, BSA 73mm, LockR Pivots, Tapered Head Tube, Boost 12x148 Thru-Axle, 185x50mm Trunnion Shock Mount, ISCG05
- Fork: RockShox Pike Select+ Charger RC, 140mm, DebonAir, 15x110mm tapered steerer, 42mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select+, 185x50mm, Metric Trunnion
- Rims: Stan's NoTubes Flow S1, 32h, Tubeless Teady
- Hubs: 15x110 Front, 12x148 w/ HG Driver 12x148 Rear
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Peformance, 29 x 2.35", Addix Compound, Tubeless Ready
- Crank: Truvativ Descendent 6K, Dub, 32t, 170mm (S-L), 175mm (XL)
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM XG-1275, GX Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle
- Handlebar: GT Alloy Riser Bar, 15mm Rise, 780mm Width
- Grips: GT Statement2 Double Lock-On Grips
- Stem: GT Alloy Stem, 31.8mm Clamp, 45mm Length
- Headset: FSA NO.42, Semi Integrated, Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes: SRAM G2 RSC Hydro Disc, 180/180mm Centerline Rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide RSC G2
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, Steel Rails
- Seatpost: GT Dropkick Dropper Post, 31.6, Internal Routing, 125mm (S, M), 150mm (L, XL)
Please see images for size guide.
Designed for the aggressive trail rider, and built around a new take on the iconic LTS design, the Sensor is a 130mm trail bike for the rider that wants to ride fast and focus on the fun of it.
Please note: This bike does NOT include pedals - they will need to be purchased separately.