- Frame:Sensor Carbon 29" Frame, 130mm Travel, BSA 73mm, LockR Pivots, Tapered Head Tube, Boost 12x148 Thru-Axle, 185x50mm Trunnion Shock Mount, ISCG05
- Fork: RockShox 35 Gold RL, 140mm, 15x110mm, tapered steerer, 44mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select+ RT, 180x50mm, Metric Trunnion
- Rims: WTB ST i29 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: 15x110 Front, 12x148 w/ HG driver 12x148 Rear
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Peformance, 29 x 2.35", Addix Compound, tubeless ready
- Crank: Truvativ Descendent 6K, Dub, 32t, 170mm (S-L), 175mm (XL)
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle
- Handlebar: GT Alloy riser bar, 15mm rise, 780mm width
- Grips: GT Statement2 Double Lock-On Grips
- Stem: GT Alloy Stem, 31.8mm Clamp, 45mm Length
- Headset: FSA NO.42, Semi Integrated, Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes: TRP G-Spec Trail S hydro disc, 180/180mm rotors
- Brake Levers: TRP G-Spec Trail S hydro disc
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: TranzX Dropper, 31.6, Internal Routing, 120mm (S,M), 150mm (L,XL)
Designed for the aggressive trail rider, and built around a new take on the iconic LTS design, the Sensor is a 130mm trail bike for the rider that wants to ride fast and focus on the fun of it.
Please see images for size guide.
Please note: This bike does NOT include pedals - they will need to be purchased separately.