- Frame: Sensor Alloy 29" Frame, 130mm Travel, BSA 73mm, LockR Pivots, Tapered Head Tube, Boost 12x148 Thru-Axle, 185x50mm Trunnion Shock Mount, ISCG05
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL, 140mm, DebonAir, 15x110mm, tapered steerer, 42mm offset
- Rear Shock: X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, 185x50mm, Rebound and Lockout, Metric Trunnion
- Rims: Alex MD27, 32H, tubeless ready
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: SRAM SX Eagle, 30T, 170mm(S-L), 175mm(XL)
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ Power Spline
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM SX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Handlebar: GT Alloy riser bar, 15mm rise, 780mm width
- Grips: GT Statement2 Single Lock-on Grips
- Stem: GT All Terra 3D Forged Alloy, 31.8, 6deg
- Headset: FSA NO.42, Semi Integrated, Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes: Tektro M285 hydro disc, 180/180mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro M285
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: All Terra 2-bolt, 34.9 x 400mm
- Speeds: 11
- Fork Travel: (F) 140mm
- Frame Travel: (R) 130mm
- Front Hub Formula: 15x110
- Front Tire: WTB Ranger Comp, 29 x 2.25", DNA Compound
- Rear Hub: Formula 12x148 w/ HG driver 12x148
- Rear Tire: WTB Ranger Comp, 29 x 2.25", DNA Compound
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Small: Top Tube 22.32"
- Medium: Top Tube 23.34"
- Large: Top Tube 24.40"
x-Large: Top Tube 24.47"
Designed for the aggressive trail rider, and built around a new take on the iconic LTS design, the Sensor is a 130mm, 29" trail bike for the rider that wants to ride fast and focus on the fun of it.
Please note: This Bike does NOT include pedals - they will need to be purchased separately.