- Frame: COR Enduro Design, 6069-T6 Alloy 27.5" Frame, 160mm Travel Independent Drivetrain Suspension System with Forged Linkage, Pivots, 1.5" Head Tube, 12 x 142mm Thru Axle Dropouts
- Fork: RockShox Yari RC, 180mm, DebonAir, 15x110mm, Tapered Steerer, 46mm Offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Van RC Coil, 8.5" x 2.5", Rebound and Compression
- Rims: Alex MD-30, Double Wall Disc, 32H
- Hubs: All Terra Tall Flange Sealed Bearing 15x110 Front, 12x142 Rear
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Tires: Schwalbe Magic Mary Bike Park, 27.5 x 2.35"
- Crank: Race Face Chester, 34T
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face, 73mm
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-Speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-36, 10-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX
- Shifters: SRAM GX, 1x10
- Handlebar: Race Face Chester Alloy Riser, 20mm Rise, 8° Sweep, 5° Rise, 780mm
- Grips: GT Statement2 Double Lock-On Grips
- Stem: Race Face Chester, 6061 Alloy, 35mm Clamp, 40mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5ZS SC, Semi Integrated, Cartridge Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes: SRAM - TBA
- Brake Levers: SRAM - TBA
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport
- Seatpost: All Terra 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 300mm
- S: (L) 154.94 x (W) 21.6 x (H) 78.74cm
- M: (L) 154.94 x (W) 21.6 x (H) 78.74cm
- L: (L) 158.75 x (W) 21.6 x (H) 80cm
- XL: (L) 162.56 x (W) 21.6 x (H) 81.28cm
- Weight: 16.10kg
In Enduro events, you win the race based on your total descent time over multiple stages, so the logic of building an Enduro bike based on a championship-winning gravity bike is obvious. With a lightweight alloy tube set, 165mm travel, and multiple enduro stage and even victories under its belt, the Sanction is a winning recipe. The young Enduro phenom Martin Maes had tremendous input into the design and ride qualities that this bike delivers.
Please see images for size guide.
Please note: This bike does NOT include pedals - they will need to be purchased separately.