- Frame: GT Mach One Race, 6061-T6 AL, Euro BB, Reverse Dropouts, 1-1/8" Integrated H/T
- Fork: GT BMX design, 1-1/8" Steerer x 31.8mm blades, Hi-Ten Blades
- Chain: KMC S1
- Crank: GT Power Series Tubular Cr-Mo 3pc., 175mm Arms, 19mm x 8T Splined Spindle, GT 38T Steel Sprocket
- Bottom Bracket: Euro Sealed Bearings
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle
- Cog Set: 16T Freewheel
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall, 36h
- Tyres: GT Wing, 24 x 2.1"
- Front Hub: Steel Body, 36h, 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub: Steel Flip Flop Thread-On Body, Freewheel, 36h, 3/8" Axle
- Spokes: Stainless Spokes, 14g
- Brakes: Alloy V-Type
- Brake Levers: Alloy V-Type
- Handlebars: GT Race, Steel, 6.5"H x 29"W, 8° Back, 4° Up, 19mm O.D. Cross Bar
- Stem: GT Top Load 1-1/8" Aluminum, 50mm
- Grips: GT Statement
- Headset: 1-1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Saddle: Railed
- Seat Post: Alloy, 25.4mm x 200mm
- Top Tube Length: 21.8"
- Head Tube Angle: 73°
- Seat Tube Angle: 70°
- Chain Stay Length: 15.4"
- Seat Tube Length: 10.6"
- BB Height: 11.7"
Designed to be the perfect introduction into the world of racing, the Mach One is built to suit every need. Learn the basics and feel out the track on your first race bike.