- Frame: GT Speed Series MK7 Elite Race Design, 6061-T6 AL, Alloy Formed and Butted Speed Metal Tubes, AL CNC/Forged Quick Change Disc Dropout System, BB86, Taper 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" Integrated H/T
- Fork: GT BMX Pro Race, 100% Cr-Mo 1 1/8" Steerer, Tapered 31.8x1.2mm Blades, 305mm A/C, 20mm Dropouts
- Chain: KMC Z1 Narrow, 3/32"
- Crank: GT Forged Alloy 2pc., 180mm Arms, 24mm Hollow Cr-Mo Spindle, 44T AL CNC Chain Ring, Alloy Chain Ring Bolts
- Bottom Bracket: BB86 Sealed Bearings
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle
- Cog Set: 16T
- Rims: Speed Series Aero, double wall, 36h
- Tyres: Kenda Kompact Pro Race, 20 x 1.75"
- Wheels Size: 20"
- Front Hub: GT Speed Series, Alloy CNC body, Sealed Bearings, 36h, 20mm Alloy Thru Axle
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Brakes: Promax Hydro Disc Rear, 140mm Rotor (Rear Only)
- Brake Levers: Promax Hydro Disc Rear, 140mm Rotor (Rear Only)
- Handlebar: GT Speed Cr-Mo 8.375"H x 29"W, 8° Back, 4° Up, Taper Cross Bar
- Stem: Promax Impact Top Load, 53mm
- Grips: GT Statement Double Lock-on Grips
- Headset: 1-1/8"-1.5" Taper Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Saddle: BOX Echelon
- Seat Post: Alloy integrated w/ Saddle, 27.2 x 135mm
A lightweight, stiff frame to help you get the holeshot and take the win.