- Frame: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, American BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, External 1-1/8" H/T, w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake compatible
- Fork: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten 2pc. Steerer & Tapered Legs, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Chain: KMC S1
- Crank: GT Power Series Cr-Mo 3pc., 170mm Arms, 19mm x 8T Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 25T Steel Chainwheel
- Bottom Bracket: American Loose Ball Bearing
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle
- Cog Set: 9T Sealed 1pc. Driver
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall, 36h
- Tyres: INNOVA 20 x 2.3"
- Front Hub: Steel Body, Loose Ball 3/8" x 150mm Heat Treated Axle, 36h, 15mm Nut
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Brakes: SST ORYG Detangler, Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Handlebar: GT Freestyle 2pc., Steel, 8.375"H x 28"W, 3°Up, 11° Back
- Stem: GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 40mm
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/ GT Removable Plug
- Headset: 1-1/8" Threadless, Steel
- Saddle: Railed
- Seat Post: Alloy, 25.4mm x 200mm
- Top Tube Length: 20"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Seat Tube Length: 9.4"
- Chain Stay Length: 13.2"
- BB Height: 12"
Fit in and look the part during any session with a bike that looks like the pros'... and without putting a hurt on your wallet. The Slammer is durable enough to take the abuse while you dial in your moves.