- Frame: GT 86' Pro Performer Design, 100% Cro-Mo Tubes, DT Gusset, Mid BB, Chain Stay Mounted U-Brake, External 1-1/8" H/T, w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake Compatible
- Fork: GT F86' Pro Performer Design, 100% Cro-Mo 1-Pc. Threaded Steerer & Tapered Legs, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts, U-Brake Mounts
- Chain: KMC HL1 Wide
- Cranks: GT Power Series Alloy 3pc., 175mm Arms, 22mm Square Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 5mm 28T AL Chainwheel
- Bottom Bracket: Mid Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Cr-Mo Axl
- Cog Set: 9T Sealed 1pc. Driver
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall, 36h
- Tyres: GT LP-5 20" x 2.35"
- Front Hub: GT Superlace High, Alloy CNC Body, Sealed Bearings, 36h, 3/8" x 17mm Female Bolt
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Brakes: SST ORYG Detangler, Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Handlebar: GT Pro Performer 2pc. 100% Cr-Mo, 9.125"H x 29"W, 5°Up, 9° Back
- Stem: GT Mallet 100% CNC Front Load, 1-1/8", 19mm Rise, 43mm
- Grips:GT Super Soft Flanged 155mm Single Compound w/ GT Removable Plug
- Headset: 1-1/8" Integrated, 45x45° Sealed Bearings
- Saddle: GT Pivotal Padded
- Seat Post: Alloy Pivotal Layback 25.4 x 300mm
- Top Tube Length: 20.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Seat Tube Length: 9.6"
- Chain Stay Length: 13.2"
- BB Height: 12"
Travel back in time and enjoy the early days of freestyle aboard this machine that pays homage to GT's Freestyle roots.