- Frame: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, Mid BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, External 1-1/8" H/T, w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake Compatible
- Fork: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten 2pc. Steerer & Tapered Legs, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Chain: KMC S1
- Cranks: GT Power Series Cr-Mo 3Pc., 170mm Arms, 19mm x 8T Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 25T Steel Chainwheel
- Bottom Bracket: Mid Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle
- Cog Set: 9T Sealed 1pc. Driver /16T Freewheel
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall, 36h
- Tyres: GT LP-5 20" x 2.35"
- Front Hub: Alloy Body, Sealed Bearings 3/8" Axle, 36h, 15mm Nut
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Brakes: Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Handlebar: GT Freestyle 2pc., Steel, 8.5"H x 29"W, 3°Up, 11° Back
- Stem: GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 50mm
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound, w/o Flange w/ GT Removable Plug
- Headset: 1-1/8" Integrated, 45x45° Sealed Bearings
- Saddle: GT Pivotal Padded
- Seat Post: Alloy, 25.4mm x 200mm
- Top Tube Length: 20.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Seat Tube Length: 9.6"
- Chain Stay Length: 13.2"
- BB Height: 12"
The Performer has been the staple in freestyle for numerous years and today it is just as equipped to give you the confidence you need to make the most of every session.