- Frame: GT Mach One Race, 6061-T6 AL, Euro BB, Reverse Dropouts, 1" Integrated H/T
- Fork: GT BMX Junior Race, Hi-Ten Steel, 1" Steerer, Oval 31.8x1.4mm Blades, 315mm A/C, 3/8" Dropouts
- Chain: KMC S1
- Crank: Alloy Forged 3pc., Square Taper, 140mm, BCD110, 36T Steel Chain Ring, Chain Ring Bolts
- Bottom Bracket: Euro Sealed Bearings
- Pedals: GT High Impact Nylon Platform
- Cog Set: 14T Freewheel
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall, 28h
- Tyres: Kenda Race, 20 x 1-3/8"
- Front Hub: Steel Body, 28h, 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub: Steel Flip Flop Thread-On Body, Freewheel, 28h, 3/8" Axle
- Spokes: Stainless Spokes, 14g
- Brakes: Alloy V-Type
- Brake Levers: Alloy V-Type
- Handlebars: GT Race, Steel, 2"H x 22"W 8Deg Back, 2Deg Up
- Stem: GT Top Load 1" Aluminum, 40mm
- Grips: GT Statement Logo
- Headset: 1-1/8" Integrated Design, 36X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Saddle: GT Uni Mini Kevlar Padded
- Seat Post: Alloy Integrated w/ Saddle, 25.4 x 150mm
- Top Tube Length: 11.7"
- Head Tube Angle: 72°
- Seat Tube Angle: 70°
- Chain Stay Length: 13.7"
- Seat Tube Length: 7.9"
- BB Height: 11.2"
Designed to be the perfect introduction into the world of racing, the Mach One is built to suit every need. Learn the basics and feel out the track on your first race bike.