- 3 Modes: Scooter Mode, Self-Standing Mode, Trolley Mode
- Triple Deck Structure - Aluminium Supported, Bi-Injection Composite Deck and EVA Foam Grip Tape
- Safe Push Button Folding System
- High Quality PU Casted Wheels
- Wheels Mounted on Abec 5 Bearings
- 4-Height Adjustable T-Bar (Min Bar Height: 820mm - Max Bar Height: 970mm)
- Extra Wide 33mm Diameter Column
- Comfortable TPR Handlebar Grips
- Double Clamp is Anodised Aluminium
- (Assembled Size) (H) 82-97cm x (L) 68cm x (W) 44cm
- Recommended Age 6+
- Max User Weight: 100kg
The Globber Foldable Flow 125 offers sturdiness, comfort and practicality and is the perfect option as children make the transition to a two-wheeled scooter.
The unique push button integrated folding system is a brand new innovative feature that allows the scooter to be safely put into self-standing mode or trolley mode, making it easily transportable.
The robust, bi-injected composite deck is supported by aluminium and comfortable EVA foam grip tape, all of which help prolong the longevity of the scooter.
The high quality 121mm PU casted wheels are mounted on Abec 5 bearings giving extra durability, while the extra wide column provides sturdiness and safety as children build confidence on their two wheeled scooter.
The durable TPR grips are dual coloured and are practical for the comfort of the rider. The adjustable T-bar has four different heights, allowing the scooter to grow with the child.