- Streamlined Fit - Minimum Offset Desgn (M.O.D) Allows a Precise Fit. The Result is a Streamlined Profile Which Reduces the Overall Size of the Helmet Without Sacrificing Performance or Safety
- The First MTB Helmet With Two Rotational Management Systems: Fluid Inside and MVRS
- Fluid Inside Ensures Optimal Linear and Rotational Impact Performance
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) Allows the Visor to Detach During a Crash
- Dual-Density Varizorb EPS Liner is Meant to Provide Improved Impact Protection
- CAGE Chin Bar/Eye Port is Intended to Improve Energy Management in the Event of an Impact
- MCT (Multi-Composite Technology) Shell Provides an Excellent Balance of Strength and Weight
- Mesh Vent Screens Provide Airflow While Maintaining Protection from Dirt and Debris
- 19 Total Vents - 15 Intake and 4 Exhaust Vents to Channel Cool Air in and Hot Air Out
- Removable, Washable X-Static Moisture-Wicking and Anti-Microbial Comfort Liner
- 3 Shell Sizes and 4 EPS Sizes for the Best in Class Fit
- Stainless Steel D-Ring Closure
- Includes Zippered Helmet Bag
- Weight: 1230g in a Size Medium (+/-50g)
- Compliance - CE EN1078, CPSC, AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F 1952
- Small: 55cm - 56cm
- Medium: 57cm - 58cm
- Large: 59cm - 60cm
The all-new Rampage Pro Carbon helmet is a heavily evolved design featuring an ultra-ventilated design and two rotational management systems. Developed with direct input from Fox's elite downhill MTB and freeride athletes, this flagship helmet offers the most complete levels of performance and protection Fox have ever offered in a gravity helmet.
The RPC helmet demonstrates a bias for comfort and safety. New is the revolutionary Fluid Inside technology which mimics your body's natural cerebral spinal fluid to manage both linear and rotational impact energy. The MVRS adds an additional layer of rotational management by purposely detaching from the helmet in the event of a crash. Under the liggt and robust Multi-Composite Technology shell is a dual-density EPS, meant to provide improved impact protection. This arsenal of helmet tech is paired with a luxury interior which features 19 expansive vents and a premium X-Static moisture-wicking comfort liner.
Please note: When you first put on your new RPC, it will fit snugly and may even feel a bit too tight. With time, the helmet will adapt to your head, "break-in", and loosen a little.