- Trail tested All Mountain knuckle D3O protection
- Compression molded cuff with hook and loop closure for secure fit
- Absorbent micro-suede thumb
- Ax Suede slim fleece palm keeps hands warm and dry & Fleece lined for warmth in cold conditions
- Brushed Cordura back of hand material offers abrasion resistance and warmth
- TPU lined finger gussets seal out the elements
- Durable Water Repellent finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
The Defend Fire Glove provides excellent all weather performance for all but the wettest rides. The brushed Cordura (R) top hand material offers superior durability with a warm, comfortable and water resistant build. The Ax Suede slim fleece palm accents the Cordura performance with an equally comfortable feel while also providing a slim fit for improved bar feel which rivals non-winter gloves currently in the market place. The addition of TPU lined material for the gussets between the fingers and a Durable Water Repellant (DWR) application further insure the all weather performance of this essential style.