- Frame Size: S: 46cm, M: 50cm
- Frame: Alloy Low Step, 6061 Alloy with Seat Tube Battery
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX LO 55mm Travel
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio SL-M4000 9 Speed
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Alivio RD-M4000 9 Speed
- Chainset: Samox Black Alloy, 170mm
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG300, 11-32T
- Chain: KMC Z9
- Bottom Bracket: Bosch / FSA ISIS
- Kick Stand: Black Alloy
- Motor: Bosch Active Line 36V 250W 40Nm Torque
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Max Speed: 15mph
- Max Range: 60 miles
- Brakes: Shimano M315 160mm Rotors
- Handlebars: Signum Alloy 25.4mm x 560mm
- Headset: FSA Integrated 44mm Cage Bearing
- Grips: Ergo Comfort
- Stem: Promax Alloy Adjustable
- Saddle: Signum Comfort
- Seatpost: Signum Alloy, 30.9mm
- Pedals: Platform Silver Alloy / Nylon
- Wheelset: Alloy Disc 32H, Shimano Centre Lock Hubs
- Tyres: Schwalbe Big Apple 700 x 40c
- Battery: Bafang 500wh Integrated
Extras: Mudguards, Rack & Lights
Black Mudguard Set
Black Rear Rack
AXA Integrated Lights
- See Images
If you’re looking for a comfortable, practical and fun cycling experience, the British designed Morley 1ELS could open up more opportunity than you perhaps ever imagined with an ability to ride up to 70 miles on 1 single ride when fully charged.
The low step frame allows you to ride in any attire and mount or dismount the bike effortlessly. The 400WH Bosch battery is positioned in the centre of the bike on the seat tube to help achieve perfect weight distribution. This makes the ride feel even more stable for a smooth ride and controlled acceleration.
The lightweight aluminium frame of the Morley has a relaxed geometry with a high front and short reach. This helps to maintain a sit up posture, which relieves any pressure to the shoulders, hands or wrists. The frame’s upright position has further support with an extra comfortable shock absorbing saddle and fully adjustable handlebar step to help find the perfect riding position.
Equipped with market leading electric technology from the trusted global brand, Bosch. The Active Line motor has a torque of 40nm, equivalent to 270% of your pedalling power you can tackle hills and head wind with ease. There are also 3 sensors specifically built into this sophisticated system which takes over 1000 readings per second to ensure your e-bike is working in tune with your requirements.
Fully laden with full-length mudguards, robust pannier racks, built in front and lights and a kickstand, the Morley ELS ensures you are prepared for all situations.