- Frame: 23" TT Full Cro-Mo
- Fork: Full Cro-Mo - 33mm Offset
- Bars: 4-Piece Cro-Mo 7" x 29"
- Seat: FIT Barstool Pivotal
- Stem: FIT Forged Top Load 50mm
- Grips: FIT Longtech w/ Flange
- Cranks: FIT Indented Tubular Cro-Mo 175mm
- Sprocket: FIT Alloy Tri 25T
- Pedals: FIT Mac Alloy
- Head Tube: 5" Integrated
- BB: Sealed Mid
- Brake: V-Brake
- Front Wheel: FIT Double Wall - Sealed w/ Female Axle
- Rear Wheel: FIT Double Wall Alloy - Sealed Cassette 10T
- Tyres: S&M Speedball 2.4"
- Weight: 12.8kg
- Top Tube: 23"
- Rear End: 17.46"
- Head tube: 72°
- Seat Tube: 73°
- BB Height: 13.75"
- Standover: 14"
Designed to flow, roast and grind with a specific terrain in mind.
Founded in 2000, Fitbikeco. celebrates their 20th anniversary in 2020, and to mark the occasion they've incorporated some of their most iconic colour schemes and graphics for their new line of complete BMX bikes.
The FIT Tripper has all the retro feels and is modelled on the classic 80's era roots of BMX. This gives it all the presence of a classic BMX while keeping performance and quality up to date with this sweet setup.
Fit's 2020 complete line incorporates some of the best elements they have used over their two decades in the industry. 20 years on and Fitbikeco. are still doing what they do best - making great looking, well built bikes that can RIDE EVERYTHING.