- Frame: 20.5" TT Cro-Mo Top & Down Tube
- Bars: 2-Piece 8.7" x 29"
- Headset: 1 1/8" Aheadset
- Brakes: 2 Finger Lever - 990 U-Brake
- Fork: Cro-Mo Steerer Tube 33mm Offset
- Stem: FIT Top Load 50mm
- BB: Sealed Mid
- Grips: FIT Savage Flangeless
- Cranks: Tubular Cro-Mo 165mm
- Sprocket: Key Style 25T
- Pedals: Wellgo Nylon
- Front Wheel: FIT 36H Single Wall Alloy - Unsealed Hub
- Rear Wheel: FIT 36H Single Wall Alloy - Sealed Cassette 9T (Rear)
- Tyres: 2.4" FIT OEM
- Top Tube: 20.5"
- Rear End: 13.11"
- Head Tube: 75.5°
- Seat Tube: 71°
- BB Height: 11.8"
- Standover: 8.8"
It's no secret that Fitbikeco and the standards they've set for designing and manufacturing complete bikes since 2005, have heavily influenced the entire BMX industry. They are proud to the be the brand creating high-quality bikes other companies aim to emulate each year, because, in the end, BMX wins - the bikes are just better.
As for what influences them? Leading the pack keeping things fresh and most importantly, having fun on two wheels. This year they let inspiration pull them in lots of different directions and decided to let the ideas they explored dictate where they went next.
From epic locations like the NYC skyline, the streets of Tokyo and an Australian trail mecca, to an 80's movie binge (think Tron, RoboCop and Mad Max), all wrapped up with a healthy dose of radical, wheeled inspiration, they travelled to all corners of the globe and their imaginations to bring you the 2020 line.