- Signature Model: Austin Augie
- Frame: 20.75" TT Full Cro-Mo
- Fork: Full Cro-Mo - 25mm Offset
- Bars: 2-Piece Cro-Mo 9.25" x 29"
- Seat: FIT Barstool Pivotal
- Stem: FIT Top Load 50mm
- Grips: FIT Longtech Flangeless
- Cranks: FIT Indented Tubular Cro-Mo 165mm
- Sprocket: FIT Tri 25T
- Pedals: FIT Mac PC
- Headset: Integrated
- BB: Sealed Mid
- Brake: Thread On 990 U-Brake w/ Hinged Lever
- Front Wheel: FIT Single Wall Alloy - Sealed Hub w/ Female Axle
- Rear Wheel: FIT Single Wall Alloy - Sealed Cassette 9T
- Tyres: FIT F/U 2.4"
- Augie / FIT Pad Set
- Right Hand Drive
- Weight: 12.5kg
- Top Tube: 20.75"
- Rear End: 13.11"
- Head tube: 75.5°
- Seat Tube: 71°
- BB Height: 11.8"
- Standover: 8.8"
Designed to flow, roast and grind with a specific terrain in mind.
Founded in 2000, Fitbikeco. celebrates their 20th anniversary in 2020, and to mark the occasion they've incorporated some of their most iconic colour schemes and graphics for their new line of complete BMX bikes.
Current team riders, Austin Augie, Brandon Begin, Ethan Corriere and Tom Dugan each have a signature model bike in this years 202 line. Available in both Left and Right hand drive versions.
The Augie and Phantom come with cassttes, street geometry, 25mm offset forks and Fit's brand new F/U Tyres.