- 6.5mm Thick Investment Cast Dropouts with Embossed Logo and Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Graphics Designed by Rich Forne
- Embossed Gusset on TT Featuring Inverted F Logo
- Integrated Investment Cast Seat Clamp
- Tapered Seat Stays and Chain Stays
- Mid BB
- Top Tube: 20.5" / 20.75" / 21"
- Head Tube: 75.5°
- Seat Tube: 71°
- Chain Stays: 13.75" Slammed
- Stand Over: 9" Centre BB to Centre TT
- BB Height: 11.8"
- Weight: 2.4kg
- 4130 Chromoly Tubing
Dan Lacey is undoubtedly one of the UK's most prolific street riders whose reputation for dropping some of the gnarliest moves in BMX is undisputed. 2015 marks 10 years since Dan joined Federal and 5 years since his first frame was released. Over the years minor revisions have been made to Dan's frame, but to celebrate his 10th anniversary, Federal completely redesigned his frame.
Dan was very specific about having chain adjusters built into his dropouts, so Federal designed an investment cast dropout to be as minimal as possible, while incorporating the adjusters. The standover height has been increased to 9" high, and the frame has been finished off with Dan's inverted F logo on the rear seat stays, as well as on the top tube gusset.