- Deck Material: High-Grade Custom Moulded Carbon Fibre and Kevlar
- Deck Length: 102cm / 40"
- Deck Wheelbase: 81cm / 33.5"
- Trucks: Black GT Super Carve 306mm / 12" Wide
- Wheels: Street Board: Black Evolve GT 83mm 76A; All Terrain Board: Evolve 7" All Terrain; Loaded Longboard 80mm Kegels and Abec 11 Flywheels (83mm, 90mm, 97mm) are Also Compatible
- Motors: 3000 Watt High Performance Custom Made Sensored Dual Brush Out-Runner Motors
- Bearings: Abec 9 Evolve Speedballs Precision Bearings
- Battery: 42V Lithium Ion with Custom BMS
- Recharge: 4-5 Hours with Standard Charger
- Weight: Street: 7.9kg; All Terrain: 9.5kg
- Range: Street: Up to 50km/31 Miles; All Terrain: Up to 30km/18 Miles (Varies on rider weight, style, and terrain)
- Top Speed: Street: Approx. 22-26mph; All Terrain: Approx. 22-25mph (Both vary on wheel size)
- Braking: ABS Smooth Regenerative Braking
- Noise: Minimal
- Acceleration: Smooth Stepless Acceleration from Slow to Top Speed
- Remote: Digital LCD Screen Remote with Speed Indicator, Trip Function, 4 Speed Settings, Battery Display, Wheel and Gear Settings, and Diagnosis Screen
- Max Load: 100kg
- Terrain: Street: Smooth and Hard Surfaces, i.e. Tarmac, Bitumen, Concrete; All Terrain: Any Hard or Compact Surface, i.e. Tarmac, Bitumen, Concrete, Short Grass, Dirt, Uneven and Poor Terrain
- Slides: Street: Yes; All Terrain: No Unless on Gravel or Grass
- Hills: Up to 25% Gradient in GT Mode (Insanely Steep!)
- Aesthetics: Design Focused. Very High Tech Look, Sound and Feel. Has a Distinctive F1 Low Profile Look with Built-In Electrics.
Can't decide between the GT Street and GT AT? You can have both! Switching between set-ups is now faster and easier than ever before. Simply pop the Evolve 7" rims off, put the Street wheels straight on, and in mere minutes you're away again.
GT is synonymous with performance. Channelling the F1 inspired styling of the original Evolve Carbon Street, the GT continues to raise the bar in the legacy of the hugely popular Evolve Carbon series.
Evolve took an already razor sharp carving weapon, and made it even sharper. The beautifully designed GT carbon fibre deck has a precise low profile look and feel, allowing fantastic control and stability when riding. With an unrivaled 50km range in Street set up, corners will turn into apexes, open stretches into runways, and wide open paths will feel like your list of favourite powder runs. The twin sensored brushless motors combine to push 3000W of power to the ground through the wheels - an 83mm hybrid of all that is good in your favourite skate wheels; grip, softness, and durability. Switch to the AT wheels and it not only takes that performance down the road less travelled, it blazes a new path of its own!
The powerful lithium battery gives the AT setup a range of 30km per charge, turning any road or path into the endless powder run of your dreams! It will come alive when ridden on pretty much any terrain. From cruising the beach footpaths to shortcuts across huge fields - the GT Carbon All Terrain eats the terrain you'd usually avoid for breakfast. Gravel tracks will become rally stages and that group of grassy hills will morph into a never-ending set of rolling surf breaks just begging for your endless carve. This board will change the way you see the world, and the paths you see in it!
To top it all of, you can see this performance in real-time with an industry first from Evolve Skateboards: the Evolve R2 remote. It gives you instantaneous feedback on your speed, battery level, range, and mode selected with a built-in LCD screen, right from the palm of your hand!
The AT might hide its brutish abilities in the sleek drop down deck design, but don't be fooled - at only 9.5kg, it's a thug dressed in Armani. Switch back to Street setup and you're armed with an insanely awesome carving machine. The Evolve 2-in-1 Carbon GT is truly the king of electric skateboards.