- Deck Material: 7-Ply Canadian Maple, 2-Ply Bamboo Laminated
- Deck Length: 38" / 96cm
- Wheelbase: 29" / 73cm
- Trucks: Black GT Super Carve 12" / 306mm Width
- Wheels: Black Evolve GT 83mm 76A
- Motor: 3000 Watt High Performance Custom Made Sensored Dual Brush Out-Runner Motors
- Bearings: Abec 9 Evolve Speedballs Precision Bearings
- Battery: 36 Volt 6.5 Ah Lithium Ion with Custom BMS
- Recharge: Approx. 3.5 Hours
- Weight: 7.9kg
- Range: Approx. 35km / 21 Miles
- Top Speed: Approx. 36-42km/h / 22-26mph
- Max Load: 100kg
- Suitable Terrain: Smooth and Hard Surfaces i.e Tarmac, Bitumen, Concrete
- Slides: Yes
- Hills: Up to 25% Gradient in GT Mode
- Braking: ABS Firm and Smooth Braking Providing Power Back into the Battery with Maximum Control Over Speed. Has the Ability to Bring You to a Complete Stop if Required
- Aesthetics: Cruisy, Beachy, Quality Vibe
Can't decide between the GT Street and GT AT? You can have both! Switching between setups is now faster and easier than ever before. Simply pop the Evolve 7" All Terrain rims off, put the Street Wheels straight on, and in mere minutes you're away again.
Evolve took the true longboard feel that made the bamboo models so popular, and combined it with 3000W of dual brushless motor power, the GT remote featuring a digital LCD screen, and the wider super-carve truck system for stability whilst enabling tight carves. Your ride will feel even smoother with Evolve's GT Series wheel - an 83mm hybrid of all that is good in our favourite wheels: grip, softness, and durability.
Sporting a graphic true to the legacy of the original bamboo series, the Bamboo GT Street embraces the comfortable locked-in feel of the Gen2 deck and flexible battery case to create a soft, surfy ride that is just perfect for cruising your favourite spots. Taking you up to 35km in just one charge, you will run out of path before you run out of battery! The Bamboo GT Street is the hybrid of unparalleled performance and traditional longboard style, an effortless low profile package guaranteed to draw both attention, and envy. Switch to the 7" pneumatic AT Wheels, and the Bamboo GT AT Series easily takes the paths you know, and begs to find the ones you don't.
A powerful lithium battery will give you a range of up to 20km per charge - meaning the Bamboo GT AT will give you the ride you're looking for no matter the season. A simple beachside cruise to grab coffee, the grass field shortcut, gravel tracks and steep hills. The Bamboo GT AT means you won't need an excuse to take the long way home, you will need an excuse not to.
The Evolve Bamboo GT 2in1: a stylish Dr Jekyll in Street, a monstrous Mr Hyde in All-Terrain. Unleash your own adventure.
Power - Performance - Versatility
Please note: The Evolve GT Series is a high performance electric skateboard. It is strongly advised that children under 14 years, or new to electric skateboarding, operate the boards under supervision with full safety gear including a helmet. Fast and GT mode offers performance capabilities not suitable for beginners and can allow the rider to get in situations that may increase risk in operation, i.e GT mode will allow the board to climb extremely steep hills that will be dangerous to ride back down, even when using the brake. While programming is in place to limit climbing of dangerous inclines, the rider must understand the power this board can offer and respected for safe use.