- 1 x 200ml Aerosol Spray Can
- Easy Application
- For All Materials
- For Use With Caps & Trainers
D'you also hate the first dirty stains on your sneakers or caps? What could be worse! Is your first thought to go out and get new "fresh" ones immediately? Wait, not so fast!! EMPIRE Clean Keeper safely and reliably removes even the most stubborn dirt and leaves your sneakers and caps in top condition again.
It's easy and effective to use: Just apply the foam to your sneakers or caps and leave it for a few minutes. Clean them with a brush or sponge and then wipe with a damp cloth.
Repeat if necessary. This innovative cleansing foam is quick and effective on all materials and protects even delicate material mixes and bright colours.
- Remove coarse particles of dirt with a brush
- Shake can before use and spray sneakers or caps from a distance of approx. 10 cm with the Clean Keeper foam
- Wait about 60 seconds
- Then clean your shoes or caps with the Empire brush
- Remove traces of dirt and foam with a damp Empire sponge or a damp cloth
- Leave sneakers or caps to dry
- Depending on how dirty they were repeat the process if necessary
For use on:
All materials (leather, canvas, mesh, synthetics and material mixes)
This innovative cleansing foam is quick and effective on all materials and protects even delicate material mixes and bright colours. Even white soles are soon looking as good as new!
Please Note: When applying to heavily coloured or sensitive materials, first test colourfastness on an inconspicuous area.
- You can bring shoelaces up a treat by washing them in the washing machine.
- Never dry shoes in direct sunlight or on the heating as this can cause the material to become brittle.
- To ensure that the shoes keep their shape, they should be stuffed with newspaper as they dry
- After cleaning, the shoes and shoelaces should be re-impregnated with Dirt Blocker once they are fully dry.