- Range: 40km
- Battery: Li-Ion, 48V 11.6 Ah
- Throttle: Thumb Control
- Power: 500 Watt
- Tyres: 10" Pneumatic
- Top Speed: 30km/h
- Brakes: Front and Rear Mechanical
- Bright Front Light
- Max Rider Weight: 100kg
- Charge Time: 70% in 2 Hours, 100% in 4-6 Hours
- Warranty: 12 Months (Please See Manual or Manufacturer Website for Details)
- Unfolded: 115cm x 54.5cm x 95-115cm
- Folded: 107cm x 18.5cm x 38cm
- Weight: 17kg
The Egret Ten V3 takes on a whole new definition of comfort. Uneven ground, cobblestones? No thing. With up to 30km/h you will hunt through the area. The whisper-quiet Direct Drive engine, which is installed in this version, is even almost noiseless. And you get that for up to 42km!
The adult design and the high-quality workmanship fit perfectly with your style.
When you've arrived at your destination, the Egret Ten V3 can be folded and stowed in a small space, in the trunk, or under the desk. Electric mobility has never been as unique and stylish.
Warning: It is illegal to ride electric scooters on public roads, pavements, or cycle paths. They are intended only for use on private land with the owner’s permission