- Removable Non Marking Caps
- Slimmer Profile with Contoured Shape
- High Density and Memory Foam for Protection and Comfort
- STEP 1 - With a cloth measuring tape, measure up from the top-center of your kneecap 2 inches (2.54cm). At the 2 inch mark, measure the circumference of your thigh and make a note.
- STEP 2 - Measure down from the bottom-center of your kneecap 4 inches (10.16 cm), at the 4 inch mark, measure the circumference of your calf and make a note.
- STEP 3 - Use the cross-reference chart in the images to determine your size
Innovation was the key for Deadbolt when designing their new product range. Knee pads that are designed to take the most brutal impacts and stay securely strapped to your leg giving protection to the end and with the all new Grand Slampads that's exactly what you get!