- Wheel Size Compatibilty: 20", 2.4"
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1 1/8" (28.6mm)
- Steerer Tube Length: 162mm
- Top Bolt: M18 Thread, 6mm Allen Key
- Dropouts: Investment Cast, 5mm Thick, 10mm Axles
- Offset: 28mm
- Integrated Bearing Race
- Tapered Fork Legs
- Double Butted Tubes
- 4130 Cro-Mo
The Cult IC Sect Fork comes with an updated design and is a high quality street fork made from heat treated chromoly. The 162mm long and CNC machined steerer is made of one piece and has an integrated bearing race that ensures minimal installation effort. The arms are butted and tapered downwards to the very stable, 5mm thick dropouts. The design of this fork offers space for pegs but also for fat 2.4" tyres and thanks to the selection of the best materials and modern manufacturing processes, Cult provides you here with a very high quality and stable street fork.