Crazy Skates DBX4 MicroFiber Derby Boot Only
Crazy Skates have taken traditional skate designs and turned them on their head! The DBX4 is made from a hardwearing microfiber material with 70% of the boot being heatmouldable allowing you to get the very best fit possible. This is a skate full of clever technical features allowing you to get the very best balance between performance and comfort. The Microfiber is a high quality synthetic material that performs like leather, but will not stretch- ensuring that the boot keeps its shape and form.
- Heel Lock Technology using memory foam mouldings that fit around the ankle preventing Heel Slip
- 3D Tongue which conforms to the top of the foot
- Wide Power Strap across the ankle for improved security
- Unique solid toe box which is cut to allow the width of the boot to vary, accommodating both wide and narrow feet
- Toe Strap to micro adjust fit
- Scuff Guards in those places most likely to hit the floor, extending the life of your skate
- Performance Cut- This is a lower cut, similar to a Bont Skate and allows your ankle to move freely.
If you need help with sizing please get in contact, the guidelines from Crazy Skates are as follows:
Remember there are slight variations in Sizes between
brands. We have listed the length of the innersole next
to each size when purchasing - Please measure the
length of your feet with a ruler to confirm your size.
These skates are ordered on request and on average take upto 14 days to arrive, we will contact you to confirm sizing once the order has been placed
Important Note: Not all sizes are currently available from Crazy Skates due to stock availability, as such lead times may vary. Upon ordering, we will advise as to an expected ETA and keep you updated with the progress of your order.