- Heel Lock Technology uses memory foam mouldings that fit around the ankle preventing Heel Slip
- 3D Tongue which conforms to the top of the foot
- Wide Power Strap across the ankle for improved security
- Unique solid toe box which is cut to allow the width of the boot to vary, accommodating both wide and narrow feet
- Toe Strap to micro adjust fit
- Scuff Guards in those places most likely to hit the floor, extending the life of your skate
This listing is for the Crazy Skates DBX6 Derby Performance Boot Only option
Crazy Skates have taken traditional skate designs and turned them on their head! The DBX6 is a leather boot with 70% of the boot being heatmouldable! With ABS counters allowing you to get the very best fit possible. This is a skate full of clever technical features allowing you to get the very best balance between performance and comfort.
The DBX6 Features the Crazy Performance cut which sits lower on the ankle to allow greater freedom of movement.
If you need help with sizing please get in contact us, a rough guide for Crazy Skates sizes are included in the images on the listing. However, Crazy Skates themselves will recommend not to rely on pre determined sizing and to measure your feet yourself to get the optimum fit.
- Measure your foot length as per the diagram on the listing (It's recommended to add 5-10mm wiggle room)
- Measure BOTH feet and always use the longest of the two measurements
- Check your measurement against the size chart image on the listing