- 19 Helmet Vents
- 4 Chin Bar Vents, 2 Brow Ports
- Float Fit DH w/ Fidlock Buckle - A Comfortable and Secure Fit System Featuring an Easy-to-Turn Rubber Overmolded Dial for Adjustments
- Goggleguide Adjustable Visor System - Accommodates Both Goggles and Glasses
- Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount Requiring No Zip Ties or Tape, Designed to "Break Away" Upon Impact to Reduce the Risk of Injury
- MIPS Spherical - Enhances the Ability to Address High-Speed and Low-Speed Impacts, as well as Rotational Impacts
- No-Twist Tri-Glides
- Overbrow Ventilation - Features Intake Ports on the Brow of the Helmet to Usher in Cool Air and Push it Through the Air-Channel Matrix for Full-Head Ventilation
- Progressive Layering - The Process of Engineering a Helmet Liner with EPS Foam Densities to Better Manage the Transfer of Energies After Impacts. Utilizing Two Layers of Foam - One Hard Layer Against the Outer Shell, and a Less Dense Layer Closer to the Head. Each Layer Has a Thin Hard Shell Molded to it
- Sweat Guide Padding
- Wraparound Protection Designed for Trail Riding Adapatibility
- X-Static and XT-2 Padding
- Certified: ASTM F-1952 (Downhill), ASTM F2032 (BMX), CE EN1078, CPSC
- Small: 52cm - 56cm
- Medium: 55cm - 59cm
- Large: 58cm - 62cm
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell - A Process Pioneered by Bell Bonds the Helmet's Outer Shell to the EPS Foam Liner to Create a Sturdier Helmet
Take the versatility of Bell's best-selling Super 3R and evolve it into a premium, steep terrain oriented helmet featuring Bell's highly advanced MIPS Spherical energy management, mix in their head-hugging Float Fit DH technology, and you've got the Super DH. Designed to excel in competitive DH and park environments, the Super DH is a no holds barred gravity-sport champion.
In addition to the protection offered by MIPS Spherical, the Super DH is loaded with features; including a 360° wraparound, tool-free removable chin bar beefy enough to satisfy the rigours of ASTM 1952 testing, huge eyeglasses and goggle friendly eye-port, adjustable-height visor, snap-in camera mount, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding, and a quality fit that is second to none.
The end result is uncompromising protection and performance, and unparalleled versatility. The super DH is ready to take World Cup DH runs on the chin, bang out bike park laps until the chairlifts stop running, or settle into hours of back-country uphill grinding in search of that perfect ribbon of high-consequence singletrack.
Please note: This helmet is not for use in conjunction with motorised vehicles.