- 23 Helmet Vents
- 6 Chin Bar Vents, 4 Brow Ports
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Imapct Protection System) Equipped - A Leading Slip Plane Technology Designed to Reduce Rotational Forces That Can Result From Impacts
- Breakaway Screws
- Float Fit - A Minimal, Lightweight Fit System With an Easy-to-Turn Rubber Overmolded Dial for Adjustments
- No-Twist Tri-Glides - Quick-Adjust Fasteners That Help Keep Straps Flat and Properly Positioned
- Goggleguide Adjustable Visor System - Accommodates Both Goggles and Glasses
- Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount Requiring No Zip Ties or Tape, Designed to "Break Away" Upon Impact to Reduce the Risk of Injury
- Overbrow Ventilation
- Wraparound Protection Designed for Trail Riding Adaptability
- X-Static and XT-2 Padding - Quick-Drying Materials, Woven with Real Silver Fibres, Inhibit Growth of Odour-Causing Bacteria and Fungi
- Certified: CE EN1078, CPSC
- Small: 52cm - 56cm
- Medium: 55cm - 59cm
- Large: 58cm - 62cm
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell - A Process Pioneered by Bell Bonds the Helmet's Outer Shell to the EPS Foam Liner to Create a Sturdier Helmet
It's called all-mountain riding for a reason. With its removable chin bar, the Super 3R adapts to every trail riding situation - from long, steep climbs to all-out descents. The best trail riding gear adapts to changing terrain. That's the idea behind the Super 3R. It's designed for the varying demands of all mountain-riding, which includes long, grinder climbs at low speeds and wide-open descents on rowdy trails.
A removable chin bar makes the Super 3R uniquely suited to the all-mountain experience. Basically you get two helmets in one. For long climbs, remove the chin bar and stow it in your pack. And when it's time for more aggressive riding, you can quickly lock it on, no tools required.
The Float Fit system is lighter and more comfortable with a rubber overmolded dial, plus the No-Twist Tri-Glides have been adopted for added ease of adjustment.
Please note: This helmet is not for use in conjunction with motorised vehicles.