- 15 Vents
- Float Fit - A Minimalist, Lightweight Fit System with an Easy-to-Turn Rubber Overmolded Dial for Adjustments
- Goggleguide Adjustable Visor - Accommodates Both Goggles and Glasses
- No-Twist Tri-Glides - Quick-Adjust Fasteners that Help Keep Straps Flat and Properly Positioned
- Sweat Guide Pad Design Pulls Moisture Away from the Brow Pad and Away From Eyewear
- Certified: CE EN1078, CPSC
- S: 52-56cm
- M: 55-59cm
- L: 58-62cm
- XL: 61-65cm
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell - A Process Pioneered by Bell Bonds the Helmet's Outer Shell to the EPS Foam Liner to Create a Sturdier Helmet
All-mountain value, the 4Forty is ready for anything the trail throws your way. The only thing missing is a triple digit price tag.
Mountain biking is a demanding sport - compromises and shortcuts when it comes to gear are never a good idea. The 4Forty is built to withstand the rigours of a trail riding life; with generous ventilation, the comfort of Float Fit and built-in Sweat Guide, extended rear coverage, a full hard-shell, and adjustable visor.
Boasting the comfort, protection and capable features of helmets costing twice as much, the 4Forty is an all-conditions, all-kinds of trail champion.