- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, 68mm Euro Bottom Bracket, Looptail Rear End
- Fork: LiL' Landing Gear
- Crankset: SE 3-pc 6061 Alloy, 140mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing Bottom Bracket, 117.5mm Spindle Length, 36T Chainring
- Pedals: FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain: KMC S1
- Wheelset: Skyway Tuffwheels, Sealed Bearings, Made in USA, 16T Freewheel
- Tyres: Kenda K-Rad, 16" x 2.125" Front & Rear
- Brakes: Promax Mini V-Brake
- Brake Levers: Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
Bars: SE Wing Bar, 22" x 5.5", 10° Backsweep, 2° Upsweep
Stem: SE Racing Top-Load Alloy w/ Weight-Saving Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 40mm Reach
Grips: Mini Grips
Seat: SE Racing Mini Lightning Bolt
Seatpost: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
Seat Clamp: Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
Accessories: SE Racing Rad Number Plate, SE Racing Wing Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Wheelie Pegs
- Top Tube: 16.5"
- Seat Tube Angle: 70°
- Head Tube Angle: 72°
- Chain Stay Length: 11.9"
- Wheelbase: 30.6"
- BB Height: 9.8"
- Standover Height: 18.9"
- Weight: 9.43kg
- Suggested Rider Height: Under 5' (152cm) +
This year’s 16” LiL Ripper is one of the raddest kid’s bikes that we’ve ever made. Featuring a lightweight aluminum PK Ripper style frame and Landing Gear forks, this bike will make BMX dads green with envy. Add in the new Skyway Tuffwheels, SE Rad Plate, and 2 wheelie pegs, and it’ll be difficult for dad’s PK to top this one. The kids will rule the show with the LiL’ Ripper.