- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, 68mm Wide Euro Bottom Bracket, SE Wave Dropouts
- Fork: Landing Gear
- Crankset: SE 3-pc 6061 Alloy, 170mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing Bottom Bracket, 117.5mm Spindle Length, 38T Chainring
- Pedals: FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain: KMC S1
- Wheelset: SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/ Alex Y-303 Front & DM22 Rear Double-wall Rims, 17T Freewheel
- Tyres: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Cub, 24" x 2.0" Front & Rear
- Brakes: Promax V-Brake
- Brake Levers: Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
Bars: Big Honkinish Cruiser Bar, 28.5" x 6.5", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load, 55mm Reach
Grips: SE Bikes Life Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs & Donuts
Seat: SE So Cal Flyer Seat w/ Super Grippy Top Cover
Seatpost: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
Seat Clamp: Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
Accessories: SE Bikes Life Number Plate, SE Bikes Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Wheelie Pegs
- Top Tube: 21.4"
- Seat Tube Angle: 72°
- Head Tube Angle: 73.5°
- Chain Stay Length: 15.9"
- Wheelbase: 39.2"
- BB Height: 12.2"
- Standover Height: 26.4"
- Weight: 12.15kg
- Suggested Rider Height: 5'3" (160cm) +
We went berserk this year with a complete makeover of the So Cal Flyer! We have three stellar new color schemes, upgrades and added parts galore. New this year are the Big Honkinish cruiser bars, super grippy Flyer seat, Vee Cub x SE tires, and new SE Bikes Life grips equipped with SE donuts. In addition, we’ve added a set of wheelie pegs and a newly designed SE Bikes Life number plate. The So Cal sets the new standard for 24” wheelie bikes.