- Frame: Dogtown Skate Model, 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, 68mm Euro Bottom Bracket, Retro Dropouts
- Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo
- Crankset: SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo, Cranks, 175mm, Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 33T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain: KMC S1
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Flip Flop Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims, 15T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- Tyres: Vee Tire Co x Dogtown Speedster, 29" x 2.10" Front & Rear
- Brakes: Tektro 837-AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Levers: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
Bars: Big Honkin' Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29" x 6", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved Dogtown "SE" & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ Dogtown Donuts
Seat: Dogtown Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
Seatpost: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
Seat Clamp: SE Racing Champ Clamp, Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
Accessories: Dogtown Edition Number Plate, Legendary Dogtown Bandana Print Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Wheelie Pegs
- Top Tube: 23.6"
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Head Tube Angle: 71°
- Chain Stay Length: 18"
- Wheelbase: 43.7"
- BB Height: 12"
- Standover Height: 30.5
- Weight: 13.42kg
- Suggested Rider Height: 5'5" (165cm) +
In the late 70’s, BMX wasn’t the only groundbreaking sport that was taking America by storm. Alongside BMX kids on bikes imitating motorcycles, there was a wave of shaggy haired California kids on skateboards mimicking surfers. At the heart of the skate scene in Venice Beach, CA, Dogtown Skates was born. This year we teamed up with one of the most iconic skate brands of Southern California culture to create the Dogtown Big Ripper. This bike features some of the most legendary logos of the skate scene that truly can’t be missed.