- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Symmetrical Looptail Rear End, 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered Integrated Head Tube, Seatstays Wrap,Disc Brake Tabs, 73mm Euro Bottom Bracket, 135mm Spaced Dropouts
- Fork: Manitou Circus Expert, 100mm Travel, 1.5" Tapered Alloy Steerer Tube, Hexlock 20mm Thru Axle, ABS+ Externally Adjustable Compression to Lockout & Rebound, Alloy Stanchions, ACT Air, Internal Shim Stack High Speed Damping
- Crankset: SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo, Cranks, 175mm, External Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 25T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain: KMC S1
- Wheelset: Alloy 32H, 20mm Thru Axle 110mm Sealed Front Hub, Nutted 135mmm Sealed Rear Hub, w/ 35mm Double-Wall Rims, 12T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tyres: Vee Tire Co Two Six DJ, 26 x 2.25" Front, 26 x 2.125" Rear
- Brakes: SRAM Level, Hydraulic Disc, 2-Piston Caliper, 160mm Rotor, Expandle Bladder, Timing Port Closure, DOT 5.1 Fluid
- Brake Levers: SRAM Direct Link Level, Alloy
- Headset: FSA NO.42/ACB-A Sealed 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered, Integrated Headset
Bars: 6061 Aluminum, 29" x 2.5", 10° Backsweep, 2° Upsweep, 31.8mm Clamp Area
Stem: Alloy Front Load, Light Weight Cutouts, 31.8mm Clamp, 40mm Reach
Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ SE Donuts
Seat: SE Pivotal Seat w/ Padding
Seatpost: Pivotal Alloy, 27.2mm
Seat Clamp: SE Racing Champ Clamp, Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
Accessories: SE Racing Wing Top Tube Pad, Alloy Valve Caps
- Top Tube: 22.8"
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Head Tube Angle: 69°
- Chain Stay Length: 15.4"
- Wheelbase: 41.6"
- BB Height: 13.2"
- Standover Height: 29.5"
- Weight: 12.7kg
- Suggested Rider Height: 5'3" (160cm) +
An upgraded version of the 26” DJ Ripper? You bet! The DJ Ripper HD uses the same legendary PK Ripper frame design as the standard DJ Ripper, but has upgrades galore. The bike comes equipped with Manitou Circus Expert air compression forks that feature a 20mm through axle and an externally adjustable compression to lockout and rebound. The upgraded SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes feature a 2-piston caliper and expandable bladder. The all-new DJ Ripper HD is definitely the baddest dirt jumper around.