- Frame: Hi Tensile Frame with Twin Top Tube with Down Tube Gusset
- Bars: Width: 29" x Rise: 9", Backsweep: 11°, Upsweep: 1°
- Forks: Hi Tensile Internally Threaded Forks with CNC Alloy Compression Cap, 30mm Offset, Taper Blades with Peg Recess
- Wheels: Skyway Mag with Sealed Bearings and 16T Freewheel
- Stem: Forged Top Load Alloy
- Sprocket: 40T
- BB: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: VP Plastic
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Grips: Aftermarket Hitmain
- Tyres: 20.4" Lagos Crawler
- Cranks: 3-Piece 4130
- Sealed Headset with CNC Head Tube, Provision for Gyro Tabs
- Welded Chain Stay Brake Mounts
- Tapered Seat/Chain Stays
- Top Tube: 20.5"
- Chainstay: 14.2"
- Head Tube: 74°
- Weight: 17.5kg
Ok, so Mafia wasn't around in the 80's and neither was Harry Main, but that didn't stop Harry wanting a bit of that old school 80's magic dropped into the Mafia line-up.
So Mafia did what they do best and designed a nice, affordable bike with a mix of that old school new school vibe!
At Mafia HQ, they also know there is demand from moms and dads buying bikes for their kids who would love a bit of a nostalgic park cruiser to simply look chill and join in the fun.
Drum roll please for the OS Ora! Featuring genuine skyway mags, twin top tube frame, a spider crank, and a retro colourway, the rad has just been put back in BMX! Add a decent mid BB, a U-brake that works, internal sealed headset, tall wide bars and geomtery that rides like a modern BMX, and voila, you have that old school mashup that's ready to shred.
Please note: This bike is sold for off-road use only.