- Frame: 100% 4130 Chromoly Double Butted TT/DT
- Fork: Foundation II Fork, 1-Piece CNC Steerer Tube, 100% 4130 Chromoly Butted and Tapered Legs, 26mm Offset
- Bars: Kink Williams Bars 9.25", 100% 4130 Chromoly 13-Butted TruTherm
- Grips: Kink Ace Flangeless
- Bar Ends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink HighRise TL 48mm CNC 6061-T6
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L4 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2 (Removable Mounts)
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly 170mm - 48 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Cinema CK Pedals
- Chain: Cinema Sync Half-Link
- Sprocket: Cinema Rewind 25T CNC 7075-T6
- Hubs: (F) Mission Invade Sealed Bolt-In Hub, (R) Mission Dispatch Sealed Freecoaster 14mm
- Driver: Sealed 9T
- Rims: (F/R) Mission Mylar
- Seat: Cinema Waxed Canvas Stealth
- Seat Post: Cinema Stealth 3D Forged
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Tyres: (F/R) Cinema Williams 2.5"
- Pegs: Cinema C4 Pegs (4)
- Gyro: Tapped for Tabs
- Top Tube: 21"
- Chainstay: 12.75"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9"
- BB Height: 11.7"
- Weight: 12.13kg
Another new model for 2020, the Williams is the flagship model in Kink's line, and their first signature bike with Kink Pro team rider Nathan Williams. The Williams is a no compromises bike, that gets as close to Nathan's personal ride as possible with a much more friendly price tag. Stacked with aftermarket parts, and superior manufacturing and materials, the Williams bike is the best of the best in BMX, no question. The Gloss Raw Tint colourway is truly unique and shifts in the light, while still showing through to the welds showing off the craftsmanship of the frame.
The frame itself features both a double-butted top tube and down tube and is paired up to aftermarket Foundation II forks with a short offset, and 9.25" rise heat-treated bars. The impressive aftermarket components list continues with the 25T sprocket, half-link chain, and CNC stem. The 2020 Williams also features 48-spline cranks, a freecoaster, and four pegs, so this bike is truly ready to ride straight out of the box.