- Frame: 100% Hi-Tensile Steel
- Fork: Kink Lance Fork, 100% Hi-Tensile Steel, Tapered Fork Legs, 32mm Offset
- Bars: Kink Panther CC 6", 100% Hi-Tensile Steel
- Grips: Mission Micro
- Bar Ends: Closed Ends
- Stem: Mission Topload 40mm
- Headset: Standard 1 1/8" Threadless
- Brake Lever: Mission Micro
- Brake Cable: Mission L0 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2
- Cranks: Foged 1-Piece 127mm
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American
- Pedals: Mission Junior Pedals
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Hubs: (F) Mission Reserve Unsealed 3/8" Axle, (R) Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm
- Driver: 9T
- Rims: (F/R) Mission X7 28H
- Seat: Mission LaForce Mini Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Missio Slim
- Tyres: (F/R) Mission Tracker 14" x 2.25"
- Top Tube: 14.5"
- Chainstay: 10.25"
- Head Tube Angle: 74°
- Seat Tube Angle: 70°
- Standover Height 6.5"
- BB Height: 8.75"
- Weight: 9.35kg
An all new model and size for 2020, the Pump 14" bike fills an important roll in Kink's bike line up. Kids are not only getting into BMX at an earlier age, they are also progressing at an even earlier age, and for that need a proper fitting bike as they grow. The Pump fits perfectly between 12" and 16" bikes and is built with proportionate geometry and components suited to this age and height rider. Small details like the Mission Micro brake lever are considered carefully to ensure everything is of proper fit and function on this bike.
The Matte Guinness Black colourway is a classic that you really can't go wrong with, and the reflective strip tyres add a fresh look to the bike with the bonus of some added safety. The 6" rise Panther bars, 14" forks, and Pump frame all feature geometry tailored just for this bike to fit the rider who has outgrown their 12".