- Frame: 100% Hi-Tensile Steel
- Fork: Kink Stryker 4130 Chromoly Steerer, Tapered Fork Legs, 32mm Offset
- Bars: Kink Badger CC 8", 100% Hi-Tensile Steel
- Grips: Kink Paragon
- Bar Ends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L2 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly 152mm - 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Hubs: (F) Mission Covert Unsealed 3/8" Axle, (R) Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm
- Driver: 9T
- Rims: (F/R) Mission X7
- Seat: Mission LaForce Slim Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Tyres: (F/R) Mission Tracker 18" x 2.4"
- Gyro: Tapped for Tabs
- Top Tube: 18"
- Chainstay: 12.25"
- Head Tube Angle: 74.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 7.5"
- BB Height: 10.75"
- Weight: 11.29kg
The Kicker is Kink's only 18" bike in the line and is built with younger riders in mind who aren't quite ready to make the jump to their first 20" bike. With similar components to the Kink Launch model, this bike doesn't compromise on any specs. This year the Kicker comes in a tough looking Gloss Dusk Cement colour and is paired with all black components and chrome bars.
Geometry on the Kicker is specifically tailored in all aspects and is again, not simply a smaller bike. All parts work together to create the perfect bike for younger and shorter riders.