- Frame: 100% Chromoly Frame with Integrated Head Tube, Tapered Stays and Removable Brake and Cable Mounts
- Fork: 100% Chromoly Fork with Internal Threaded 1-Piece CNC Steer Tube, Tapered Legs and 5mm Dropouts
- Bars: 100% Chromoly Bars 9" with Haro Lineage CNC Alloy Top Load Stem
- Cranks: Haro 1978 3-Piece Chromoly 8-Spline 175mm with Sealed Mid BB
- Gearing: 25/9
- Sprocket: Haro Team Disc 28T CNC Alloy Bolt Drive
- Tyres: Haro La Mesa (F/R) 20" x 2.4"
- Hubs: (F) 3/8" Axle 36H Alloy Shell, Sealed Bearing with Hubguard, (R) 14mm 36H Alloy Shell Freecoaster with 9T Driver and Hubguard
- Rims: (F/R) Haro Sata36H Alloy Double Wall
- Seat: Demolition Markit Padded Pivotal with Alloy Pivotal Post
- Brake: Haro 1978 Alloy 990 U-Brake Rear Only
- Brake Lever: Haro 1978 Alloy
- Pedals: Haro 1978 Plastic
- Grips: Haro Team Flangeless
- Pegs: 2 Pair
- Top Tube: 21"
- Seat Tube: 10.25"
- Head Angle: 75°
- Seat Angle: 71.5°
- Chainstay: 13.75"
- BB Height: 11.5"
- Stand Over: 21.5"
- Weight: 11.5kg
- Recommended for Ages 13+ / 5'9" - 6'
Dennis Enarson's all new SD AM for 2019. Dennis wanted you to be able to afford his bike, well here it is. Full Cr-Mo frame, fork, bar, cranks, the list goes on. The SD AM rides like Dennis' pro SD without the price tag. Comes with same freecoaster Haro spec'd on Dennis' pro level bike a few years ago. Removable brake hardware, double wall rims, La Mesa tyres and Demolition Markit seat makes this the one bike you cannot miss out on.