- Frame: 6061 Series Alloy with Integrated Head Tube, Butted Down Tube, Tapered Chain Stays, 3D Dropouts with Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Fork: 100% Chromoly 1" Threadless
- Bars: Mini Alloy Bar with Haro CNC Alloy Front Load Stem
- Cranks: 3-Piece Alloy Race Cranks with Sealed Euro BB, 130mm
- Gearing: 38/14
- Pedals: Mini DX Alloy
- Tyres: (F/R) Vee Rubber Speedster 18" x 1"
- Hubs: (F/R) 3/8" Axle 28H Alloy Shell Sealed Bearing
- Rims: (F/R) 28H Alloy DW 18"
- Brake: Tektro 926 Alloy Mini V-Brake
- Brake Lever: Tektro 317 Alloy Lever
- Grips: Velo Mini Knurled
- Seat: Velo Unibody
- Pegs: N/A
- Top Tube: 16.75"
- Seat Tube: 7.08"
- Head Angle: 72°
- Seat Angle: 71.47°
- Chainstay: 11.81"
- BB Height: 8.75"
- Stand Over: 15.5"
- Weight: 7kg
- Recommended for Ages 4 - 5 / 3'6" - 4'
The Race Lite Micro Mini is the smallest of all Haro's BMX race bikes, but don't let its small size fool you because this bad boy is packed with features. The lightweight frame utilizes an integrated HT and 3D dropouts with integrated chain adjusters along with rider friendly geometry for fast yet stable handling characteristics. The 2 piece alloy race cranks and 18" 28 spoke alloy wheel set all ride on sealed bearings which transfer the power to the ground with minimal rolling resistance. At the front end you'll find a chromoly fork coupled with alloy bars and a CNC alloy system for ideal control and comfort.