- Frame: 100% Chromoly Mirra Tribute Frame with Integrated Head Tube, Pierced Top Tube, Wishbone Seat Stays
- Fork: 100% Chromoly Fork with Internal Threaded 1-Piece CNC Steer Tube, Tapered Legs and 5mm Dropouts
- Bars: 100% Chromoly 8.75" Bars with Haro Lineage Hevron CNC Alloy Top Load Stem
- Cranks: Haro 1978 3-Piece Chromoly 3-Spline 175mm
- Sprocket: Haro Radiation 28T CNC Alloy Bolt Drive and Sealed Mid BB
- Pedals: Haro 1978 Plastic
- Tyres: Haro La Mesa (F/R) 20" x 2.4"
- Hubs: (F) 36H Lineage High Flange Sealed with 3/8" Straight Axle, (R) 36H Lineage High Flange Sealed with 14mm Axle and 9T Driver
- Rims: Haro Sata 36H Alloy Double Wall
- Brake: Dia-Compe AD 990 Alloy U-Brake Rear Only
- Brake Lever: Dia-Compe Tech 77 Alloy Lever
- Rotor: Ende Rotor
- Grips: Haro Team Flangeless
- Seat: Mirra Saddle Padded Pivotal
- Pegs: CNC Alloy Pegs x4
- Top Tube: 20.5"
- Seat Tube: 10.25"
- Head Angle: 75°
- Seat Angle: 71.5°
- Chainstay: 13.75"
- BB Height: 11.5"
- Stand Over: 21.5"
- Weight: 12.7kg
- Recommended for Ages 13+ / 5'3" - 5'9"
There are no two ways about it: Dave Mirra was the spark that revitalised Haro in the mid 1990's. Gone were the days of Bob Haro and Ron Wilkerson behind the band's direction - it was now Dave Mirra and Ryan Nyquist designing complete bikes that were affordable, high quality and available worldwide to a new legion of BMX fans. A few years later, the X Games hit, and suddenly, Dave Mirra's signature Haro was on every TV screen of an ESPN subscriber, and demand for his signature bikes and components sky rocketed.
Mirra remained an esteemed member of the Haro team through the end of 2006, and then started his own brand, Mirraco, for the remainder of his BMX career. But the majority of Mirra's accomplishments at the top of the sport were done on a signature Haro, and it's where most of us remember him best.
Now to honour Dave Mirra, Haro is releasing a tribute Dave Mirra bike, with a bulk of the sales proceeds going directly to the Mirra family. It is but one more way for BMX to continually honour the life, legacy and greatness of Dave Mirra, and all that he gave to his family, friends and BMX as a whole. And it's proof positive that the memory of Dave Mirra will remain with all of us for a long time to come.