- Frame: Hi-Ten 16" Freestyle Frame with Integrated HT and Mid BB Shell
- Fork: Hi-Ten 1 1/8" Threadless with Tapered Legs
- Cranks: Haro 1978 3-Piece Cromo 8-Spline 135mm
- Gearing: 25/9 with Sealed Bearing 9T Driver
- Pedals: Wellgo Plastic 9/16"
- Tyres: Kenda Kontact 16 x 2.25"
- Hubs: (F) 3/8", (R) 14mm Straight Axles 36H Alloy Shell Sealed Cassette with 9T Sealed Driver
- Rims: 36H Alloy Single Wall
- BB: USA, Loose Ball
- Stem: Haro Alloy Top Load
- Brake: Tektro Alloy 990
- Brake Lever: Tektro Alloy
- Grips: Haro Stripe
- Bars: Hi Ten 7" Rise
- Seat: Haro Padded Fully Adjustable with Welded Seat Clamp
- Top Tube: 16.4"
- Seat Tube: 7.7"
- Chainstay: 11.9"
- Head Tube Angle: 73°
- Seat Angle: 70°
- BB Height: 9.65"
- Stand Over Height: 18"
- Recommended for Ages 5-7, Heights 3'6" - 3'10"
- Weight: 10.2kg
Downtown 16" is just the right bike to get you started at the park. It comes well equipped to take you anywhere you wish to ride. Fully sealed internal headset and mid BB, just like the pro's ride, you will be amazed what you can do on the Downtown.