- Frame: 100% Chromoly with Integrated Head Tube, Tapered Stays and Investment Cast Dropouts
- Fork: 100% Chromoly with Internal Theraded 1-Piece CNC Steer Tube, Tapered Legs and 5mm Dropouts
- Bars: 100% Chromoly 8.75" with Premium CK CNC Alloy Top Load Stem
- Gearing: 25/9
- Cranks: Haro 1978 3-Piece Chromoly 8-Spline 175mm with Sealed Mid BB
- Sprocket: Haro Team Disc 28T CNC Alloy Bolt Drive Sprocket
- Tyres: Premium CK, (F/R) 20" x 2.4"
- Hubs: (F) 3/8" Axle 36H Alloy Shell, Sealed Bearing with Hubguard, (R) 14mm 36H Alloy Shell LSD Freecoaster with 9T Driver and Hubguard
- Rims: Haro Sata 36H Alloy Double Wall
- Brake: Haro 1978 Alloy 990 U-Brake Rear Only
- Brake Lever: Haro 1978 Alloy Hinged Lever
- Pedals: Haro 1978 Plastic
- Seat: Haro Padded Pivotal with Alloy Post
- Grips: Haro Team Flangeless
- Pegs: 2 Pair
- Top Tube: 20.75"
- Seat Tube: 10.25"
- Head Angle: 75°
- Seat Angle: 71.5°
- Chainstay: 13"
- BB Height: 11.5"
- Stand Over: 21.5"
- Weight: 11.43kg
- Recommended for Ages 13+ / 5'4" - 5'9"
You want to ride like Chad, then try out the Chad Kerley AM. This bike is as pro as you're gonna get. Full Cr-Mo frame with investment cast dropouts and custom molded chainstays so you can slam your rear wheel to 12.75". Thsi bike has been testedand approved by Chad himself. So no matter the streets or parks you take this to, trust in the all new CK AM.
Please note: This model is left side drive, meaning it is opposite to the majority of BMX's that are right side drive. This is for preference so if you grind on the right side, your sprocket won't be at risk of damage.