- Frame: Full Hi-Ten with Integrated Head Tube, Mid BB Shell
- Fork: Full Hi-Ten 1/18" Threadless with Tapered Legs
- Bars: Hi-Ten 8.5" with Haro 1978 Alloy Top Load Stem
- Cranks: Haro 1978 3-Piece Chromoly 8-Spline, 175mm
- Gearing: 25/9 with Sealed Bearing Rear Hub and Driver
- Hubs: (F) 3/8" Axle, (R) 14mm 36H Alloy Shell Loose Ball
- Rims: 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Tyres: Haro La Mesa (F/R) 20" x 2.4"
- Seat: Haro Padded One-Piece Seat with Built-In Alloy Post
- Grips: Haro Team
- Brakes: Haro 1978 Alloy 990 U-Brake Rear Only
- Brake Lever: Haro 1978 Alloy Hinge Clamp Lever
- Pedals: Haro 1978 Plastic
- Pegs: N/A
- Top Tube: 20.5"
- Seat Tube: 9.8"
- Head Angle: 74.5°
- Seat Angle: 70°
- Chainstay: 13.75"
- BB Height: 11.5"
- Stand Over: 21.5"
- Weight: 11.47kg
- Recommended for Ages 13+ / 5'3" - 5'9"
You riding this weekend? The Boulevard is the perfect bike for you. Comes with a fully sealed rear wheel and aftermarket La Mesa tyres. Another great added bonus is the 1978 brake set with bridge spring, very light and responsive. Finishing off this pro looking bike, Haro added the fat 1-piece seat and post. You know you are riding this weekend!