- Frame: Blackout PTC (Power Transfer Centre) with Lightweight HSR Alloy Construction, Integrated Tapered Head Tube, Tapered Seat Tube
- Fork: Citizen Carbon Fork with Tapered Alloy Steer Tube
- Bars: CliQ Addict 8", 100% Heat Treeated Chromoly with CNC Top Load Stem
- Cranks: CliQ Weaponz 2-Piece CNC Alloy 175mm
- BB: CliQ BB86
- Gearing: 44/16
- Pedals: N/A
- Tyres: Kenda Koversion K1079 (F) 20" x 1.95", (R) 20" x 1.75"
- Hubs: (F) 20mm Axle, (R) 3/8" 36H Alloy Shell Sealed Bearing
- Rims: (F) Alienation Deviant 36H DW, (R) Runaway 36H DW
- Brakes: Promax P-1 CNC Alloy V-Brake
- Brake Lever: Promax V-Point CNC Alloy Lever - Click Grip Compatible
- Grips: Promax Click Clamp on Grip 130mm
- Saddle: Box Echelon Plastic Seat/Carbon Seat Post Combo
- Pegs: N/A
- Top Tube: 21"
- Seat Tube: 9.25"
- Chainstay: 15.25"
- Head Angle: 74°
- Seat Angle: 72°
- BB Height: 11.5"
- Stand Over: 22.13"
- Weight: 8.34kg
Packed with an arsenal of aftermarket level components, the Blackout is in a class of its own. The heart and soul of this model is the Blackout PTC frame which is the same as the aftermarket version and features a tapered head tube and 3D dropouts compatible with 3/8", 15mm and 20mm axles. On the front end you'll find the CLiQ carbon fork combined with Addict bars for nimble and precise steering characteristics. At the forefront of the drive train are the Weaponz cranks mounted to the sealed bearing CliQ BB86 press fit bottom bracket which promote maximum power output. Round the package out with sealed bearing alloy wheels putting the power to the ground and you've got an elite platform ready to rail the track.