THE SKATEHUT ACTIVITY BOOK IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!
Last year, we put together a colouring book to help keep you entertained during lockdown. Due to it being so popular, we thought we'd put together an updated version with some new and improved pages!
With most kids having to learn at home, we've added some extra activities to get the brain active! As well as that, we've also added to the images you can colour in.
AND to make it even more fun, we're launching another competition to see who can send us the craziest, most colourful, most eye popping piece of artwork!
The SkateHut Activity Book can either be printed and coloured-in using whatever method you prefer, or edited on a computer if you have the relevant software!
Always wanted to design your own SkateHut merch? Perhaps a skateboard or scooter deck? Or just colour in one of our awesome templates to create your own piece of unique SkateHut artwork? Well, now is your chance.
HOW DO I ENTER?
You can submit your artwork back to us in any of the following ways:
1. TAG US ON INSTAGRAM - Tag us in your artwork (@SkateHut) and use the hashtag #MYSKATEHUTART
2. TWEET US - Tweet us your artwork (@SkateHut) and use the hashtag #MYSKATEHUTART
3. COMMENT ON FACEBOOK – We have posted about the competition on Facebook and pinned that post to the top of the page, you can comment on this post with your image
4. EMAIL TO US - You can email us your artwork, simply use the subject line MY SKATEHUT ART and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. DM US - You send your artwork to us via direct message across all of our social channels
All you have to do is click on the image below to download your SkateHut Activity Book and you can either print it off to colour by hand, or edit it on a computer if you have the relevant software.
TOP PRIZE – A Winner will be chosen to receive:
1 x £50 SkateHut Voucher & A SkateHut Goody Bag which comprises of:
1 x SkateHut T-Shirt
1 x SkateHut Beanie
1 x SkateHut Skate Tool
1 x SkateHut Drawstring Bag
SkateHut Sticker Bundle
10 Runners-Up will also be picked to win a SkateHut Goody Bag each!
You’re the artist so get your creative juices flowing! All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is come up with the sickest, slickest piece of artwork or design that impresses us here at SkateHut!
Make it crazy, make it insane, or just plain mind blowing. Skatehut’s experts will be reviewing each and every awesome entry so unleash your artistic talent and run wild!
WHO CAN WIN?
Anyone based in the UK! Just create your own awesome artwork, you can submit one, two, three, four or ALL designs – the more the merrier!
WHEN IS THE COMPETITION RUNNING?
We’re running the #MYSKATEHUTART competition from Friday 22nd January Until Monday 28th February 2020. Your artwork can be created and submitted any time between these dates. Simply download and complete the template and send it in to us.
We’ll be stoked to see all your amazing designs. Good luck and don’t forget to tell all your crew to get on the case too using #MYSKATEHUTART
T's & C's
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only.
2. Entries to be submitted via social media or email:
a. Instagram: Post a photograph of your artwork from the template SkateHut provide. The photo should tag @skatehut in the post and include the hashtag #MYSKATEHUTART. Or you can direct message us with your entry.
b. Twitter: Post a photo of your artwork from the template Skatehut provide. The photo should tag @skatehut in the Tweet and including the hashtag #MYSKATEHUTART. Or you can direct message us with your entry.
c. Facebook: Post a photo comment of your artwork from the template Skatehut provide. The comment will be from the Facebook post (Pinned to the top of the Skatehut Facebook page). Or you can direct message us with your entry.
d. Email: Send entries to email@example.com
3. There is no limit to entries per person
4. Entrants warrant that the work they submit is original and that they are the sole owner of the copyright in it.
5. License for use, re-purposing and redistribution of images submitted for this competition is given to Skatehut.
6. The competition shall open on the Friday 22nd January Until Monday 28th February 2021.
7. Entries will be judged on creativity
8. The winner and runners-up will be uploaded to the Skatehut website, later followed by Skatehut’s social media pages.
9. By entering, you give Skatehut the permission to use your images on its social media pages and website.
10. One winner will be chosen by the staff at SkateHut.
11. Ten runners up will be chosen by the staff at SkateHut.
12. The winners will be notified by 5th March 2021 by a contact method provided in the entry (social profile used = contact method).
13. Acknowledgement of the prize by the winners must be received by Skatehut no later than 8th March 2021. Should Skatehut not receive confirmation from the winner by this time, Skatehut reserves the right to select the most successful runner-up, to win.
14. The winner will receive: a £50 SkateHut Voucher, a SkateHut T-Shirt, a SkateHut beanie, a SkateHut skate tool, a SkateHut bag and some SkateHut stickers.
15. You cannot pass your prize onto someone else. If you do not wish to accept the prize, the next runner-up will be chosen.
16. The prize cannot be swapped for a cash prize.
17. The winners may have to take part in publicity to promote the competition.
18. Skatehut reserves the right to check validity and reject entries with reasonable cause.
19. Skatehut is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.