Always Wanted To Design Your Own Custom Deck?
Graystone Action Sports & SkateHut have come together to help break the lockdown boredom with an awesome new competition. We want you to let your imagination run wild and design the deck of your dreams.
We've put together a blank deck template to either be printed and coloured-in using whatever method you prefer, or edited on a computer if you have the relevant software!
One lucky winner will see their creation realised as we will turn your design into a custom one off board for you to own and receive a 1 month free pass to Graystone Action Sports (to be used once lockdown has finished).
HOW DO I ENTER?
You can submit your artwork back to us in any of the following ways:
1. TAG US ON INSTAGRAM - Tag Graystone & SkateHut in your artwork (@SkateHut and @Graystoneactionsports ) and use the hashtag #GRAYSTONEDECK
2. TWEET US - Tweet Graystone & SkateHut a picture of your artwork (@GraystoneASA & @SkateHut) and use the hashtag #GRAYSTONEDECK
3. COMMENT ON FACEBOOK – Graystone and SkateHut have posted about the competition on Facebook and pinned that post to the top of the page, you can comment on this post with your image
4. EMAIL - You can email your artwork, simply use the subject line #GRAYSTONEDECK to deckcomp@
5. DM US - You send your artwork to Graystone or SkateHut via direct message across all of their social channels
All you have to do is click on the image below to download the design a deck template and you can either print it off to colour by hand, or edit it on a computer if you have the relevant software.
TOP PRIZE – A Winner will be chosen to receive:
A Custom Skateboard Deck printed with their design
A one month pass to enter Graystone Action Sports which can be used once the current social distancing lockdown has been lifted and the park is open to the general public.
RUNNERS-UP - 5 Runners-Up will also be picked to win a SkateHut Goody Bag each and a 1 Week Pass to Graystone Action Sports Manchester!
You’re the artist so get your creative juices flowing! All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is come up with the sickest, slickest piece of artwork or design that impresses us.
Make it crazy, make it insane, or just plain mind blowing. Our experts will be reviewing each and every awesome entry so unleash your artistic talent and run wild!
WHO CAN WIN?
Anyone based in the UK! Just create your own awesome artwork, you can submit one, two, three, four – the more the merrier!
WHEN IS THE COMPETITION RUNNING?
We’re running the #GRAYSTONEDECK competition from Monday the 11th of May Until Friday the 11th of Junel 2020. Your artwork can be created and submitted any time between these dates. Simply download and complete the template and send it in to us.
We’ll be stoked to see all your amazing designs. Good luck and don’t forget to tell all your crew to get on the case too using #GRAYSTONEDECK
T's & C's
1. To validate entry please keep your original entry template containing your design throughout the competition. This will be needed to create your custom skateboard if you win.
2. Entries to be submitted via social media:
a. Instagram: Post a photograph of your deck design from the template SkateHut provide. The photo should tag @skatehut & @graystoneactionsports in the post and include the hashtag #GraystoneDeck
b. Twitter: Post a photo of your deck design from the template Skatehut provide. The photo should tag @skatehut & @graystoneactionsports in the Tweet and including the hashtag #GraystoneDeck
c. Facebook: Post a photo comment of your deck design from the template Skatehut provide. The comment will be from the Facebook post (Pinned to the top of the Skatehut Facebook page).
d. Email: Send entries to deckcomp@
e. Offline: To send in entries created offline, either photograph or scan followed by using one of above (online) uploading methods.
3. Entrants warrant that the work they submit is original and that they are the sole owner of the copyright in it.
4. License for use, re-purposing and redistribution of images submitted for this competition is given to Skatehut & Graystone Action Sports
5. The competition shall open on the 11th May 2020 and close on 11th June 2020.
6. The competition is open to residents of the UK only.
7. Entries will be judged on creativity and presentation.
8. The winner and runners-up will be uploaded to both SkateHut and Graystone Action Sport’s website, later followed by Skatehut and Graystone Action Sport’s social media pages.
9. By entering, you give Skatehut and Graystone Action Sports the permission to use your images on its social media pages and website.
10. One winner will be chosen by a panel of judges.
11. Five runners up will be chosen by a panel of judges.
12. The winners will be notified by 10th June 2020 by a contact method provided in the entry (social profile used = contact method).
13. Acknowledgement of the prize by the winners must be received by Skatehut no later than 17th June 2020. Should Skatehut not receive confirmation from the winner by this time, Skatehut reserves the right to select the most successful runner-up, to win.
14. The winner will receive: a single custom designed Deck and a 1 month Free Pass to enter Graystones Action Sports Manchester. The five runners up will receive a SkateHut goodie bag and a Free Day Pass to enter Graystones Action Sports Manchester.
15 You cannot pass your prize onto someone else. If you do not wish to accept the prize, the next runner-up will be chosen.
16. The prize cannot be swapped for a cash prize.
17. The winners may have to take part in publicity to promote the competition.
18. Skatehut reserves the right to check validity and reject entries with reasonable cause.
19. Skatehut is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.