Our loyalty points scheme allows customers that have accounts with us to place orders and gain discounts off future orders by spending their loyalty points through our site.
The Way it Works:
- For every pound you spend with Skate hut you will receive a loyalty point (these are generally rounded up to the nearest pound) and each loyalty point is equivalent to 3p (GBP). So, if you were to spend £150 with us you would receive 150 loyalty points which equates to £4.50 of discount off any future order.
- Every time you spend with us your points will accumulate and you don’t have to spend them per order as they will mount up each time you spend.
- You can also spend a fraction of your loyalty points rather than all of them at once if you wanted to get a small discount off an order i.e. equivalent to postage.
- When you wish to spend points from your account you can input the desired amount of money to take off rather than the amount of points to use, this way it makes it easier for you to keep track of what you’re spending.
- Unfortunately only Loyalty points can be spent when you place an order through the site and not over the phone due to the Data Protection Act 1998, however when you place orders over the phone you’re still gaining points and we can let you know how many you’ve earned on your order.
Your Skate Hut Account:
You can keep a track of your loyalty points through your Skate hut account online.
If you haven’t set up a Skate hut account already then your points won’t accumulate or be saved so you would be losing out on great deals and offers, but you can do this by going here: https://www.skatehut.co.uk/account and selecting the NEW USER tab.
If you also have several accounts with us but on different email addresses we are able to link the loyalty points that you have gathered, or can gather, together for you. Just give us a call on 0121 501 1111 and let us know your email addresses for the accounts then our helpful staff can do this for you.
Returns and Refunds
When you return an item to us for a refund or request a refund on an order or item we will deduct the loyalty points from you.